ContactMarilyn Brown, President
Superintendent, Chesterfield Juvenile Detention Home
Joe Young, Website
Superintendent, NRV Juvenile Detention
- Share information and ideas.
- Assist the Department of Juvenile Justice in the development of standards, certification and evaluation related to detention programs and facilities.
- Provide information and input to the Department of Juvenile Justice as an aid in the formulation of detention policies.
- Review all official policies of the Department of Juvenile Justice concerning detention and offer suggestions for improvements and/or modifications.
- Impact the General Assembly on a proposed or existing laws regarding juvenile detention as the membership deems appropriate.
- Provide a forum for other agencies’ and organizations’ interests in or associated with juvenile detention.
- Promote training development opportunities for detention personnel.
- Facilitate the collection and dissemination of information related to juvenile detention.